Friday, January 10, 2014

Valentine's Muffin Pan Swap

Hello Crafter's sorry for the delay, with working night's and trying to craft days it had taken it's toll. So Now I am refreshed and back.. Wanted to post the rule's for the Swap. Thanks to all those that are interested in doing this..

Here they are:

Hello My Crafting Buddies, Here to share with you a quick video for my Swap.

Please leave comment on this video:

Yes I would like to join and (whatever U.S.A., anywhere or if I find someone in your country).

Rules:

1) must be 18 and older

2) Must also be a subscriber

3) Swap is open until Jan 12 and I will post swap is closed in caption.

Each section

1) Flower's (handmade, store bought)

2) Wood (stamps, clothespins, button's or embellishment's)

3) Metal's (Charms, jewelry or button's)

4) Trims and Lace

5) Ribbon's

6) Beads (to make stickpins with or other embellishment's)


Due to Partner On Feb. 07, 2014 must have confirmation too.



Thanks for stopping by.

Check me out here

Blog: thriftycraftermale.blogspot.com/

Facebook: facebook.com/rj.avery.925

Pinterest: pinterest.com/thriftycrafter1

Instagram: Instagram..com/rj avery

No comments:

Post a Comment