Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Christmas In July Series 2: Embossing Folder Challenge #1

Embossing Folder Challenge:

Supplies:

I made my Base from
8.5x11 sheet of Cardstock cut it at the 4.25, scored it at 5.5 and to make my top folder card base
My next Layer is cut at 4x5.25 ran my Embossing folder threw my machine and also cut  my other layers as well added some bling and ribbon to embellish my card and there you have it.







Good Morning Beautiful 1's and Crafters. Happy Tuesday to you and your's. Thanks for stopping by today. So excite to share with you all  my Embossing folder card Challenge. There will be a few other's I will be asking you to check out as well in the following few days. So please stop by  the other sites and show them some love too. Have a great day.

As Always, I wish I Peace, Luv, and Blessings. take care..





Card:







Video

No comments:

Post a Comment