Thursday, October 1, 2015

Ruff Day

Hello Beautiful 1's and Crafter's. How is everyone.. So I am here after being MIA. Sorry about that. Here to share with you a card I made for a friend that has a pet and wanted to share a card for their pet's Birthday.. So I collected some  thing's i had in my stash and came up with this cutie. Hope you like it as much as I do.. My first pet card.. Love to hear your thought's or comment's on it..

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking me out..

As always in parting I wish U Peace, Luv and Blessing's.. Take care and until next to Create from the Heart.


Supplies:

Stamp set: paper smooches; Paws for a cause
Designer paper : Petal Press; Dog's /Cat's
Base Cardstock: Recollections 
Spellbinders die's: Sm circle & scallop circle 
Ink: Craft Smart 
Bling: Recollections




Card;




:





Video:

1 comment:

  1. Rj, I love it! I have several pets so of course these types of cards appeal to me. Peace and love my friend.

    ReplyDelete