Thursday, December 10, 2015

#RjChallenge: Christmas card Challenge #10 and 11

Hello Beautiful 1's and Crafter's.. I hope everyone is doing well on  this Monday? I have not been feeling well with my sinues acting up so I pretty much rested over the weekend and now I am back feeling a bit better but still not recovered..

So Here I am today with Card share's. First I would like to thank those that are taking the challenge with me. Love seeing all the awesome creation's out there so please keep them coming..

Let's get started shall we.. Still using products I shared last week.



Card #10





Supplies:

Card Base: Recollections Combo pack (Cream)
Kraft Cardstock: Recollections
DSP: The Paper Studio; YuleTide; Joyful
Sentiment: SizzixTim Holtz; script


Card: 11


Supplies:

Kraft Card Base: Recollections
Red Cardstock: Recollcections
DSP: The Paper Studio; YuleTide: Joyful
Snowflake shape: Spellbinders
Happy Holidays: SizzixTim Holtz; Christmas word block


Video:




I do hope you like them all? Thanks so much for you time and stopping by..
As always in parting I wish You Peace, Love and Blessing's. Until next time take care, bye for now..

Rj








1 comment: