Saturday, January 23, 2016

To Die and Punch Card Series #3

Hello Beautiful 1's/Crafter's. Hope you are doing well 2day? I am a little behind in posting this week. so I have to card's to share with you 2day.. I do hope you like them..

Thanks for all the comment's please keep them coming.. This was my first Order for card making and I do hope my customer love's them too.






Supplies:

Cardstock: All Recollections
Doily: my stash 
Circle shape: Spellbinders; Classic Small Circle 
Embossing Folder: Sheet Music; Sizzix/Tim Holtz 
Mrs. &: Die-Versions

Card A:




Supplies:

Cardstock: All Recollections 
Embossing folder: Darice; Oblong Doily 
Male Shape: Cricut - The Official Page!/Cuttlebug; 
Potty Man His &: Die-Versions

Card B:








Video:












Thanks so much for your time.. As always in parting I wish U Peace, Luv and Blessing's

Until next time. Take care, bye 4 now

No comments:

Post a Comment