Wednesday, January 6, 2016

To Die and Punch Card Series

Hello Beautiful 1's and Crafter's, thanks for stopping by today. Hope everyone is doing well.
Here with a new Card Series.. I have a lot of Die's and Punches and thought I would share some creative idea's on using what I have an share them with you all. So on Wednesday (or every other one) share a creation using what I have from my stash..

So let's get started

Supplies: 

Card Base: 5.5x5.5 Card combo pack
Cream Cardstock: Recollections Brand
DSP: Be Loved; My Mind's Eye
Doily: My Stash
Oval/Bird: Spellbinders
Lace Trim: Daiso Japan in Los Angeles
Bling: Recollections Brand


Card: 


Video:











Thanks for your time and don't forget to subscribe and like my post..

Until Next Time, I wish U Peace, Love and Blessings

Take Care, Bye 4 Now. 


1 comment: