Wednesday, February 17, 2016

To Die and Punch Card series #6

Hello Beautiful 1's/Crafters, thanks for stopping by. I hope you are doing well? I am a little behind on this series.. Valentine's Day pushed me off my game. So I am back and ready to get back on track.. Hope you like this one..




Supplies:

Cardstock: Recollections 
Border Die: Crafter's Companion: Die'sire; Garden Party
Scallop/Circle: Spellbinders Classic
Flowers: Petaloo International
Heart brad: Recollections
For You: TBA
Red sheer Ribbon: Jo-Ann







Card:









Video:



As always in parting I wish U Peace, Love and Blessings
Until next time. Take care, Bye for now...


4 comments:

  1. I enjoy the projects you share. I'm a new follower :) here is my blog. Maybe you will enjoy following me, too. Hugz dear crafty friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like this card.enjoyed watching your utube

    ReplyDelete